Rules & Conditions:
Authorized Yokohama dealers are listed on the Yokohama.ca website under our dealer locator.
Purchases from unlisted locations that install at their premises will also accepted. Most online purchases will be denied.
- All fields must be completed or your claim will not qualify for this offer
- From March 15th to June 30th, 2020, consumers can get $70 rebate on a set of four ADVAN APEX, ADVAN SPORT A/S+, ADVAN FLEVA, ADVAN SPORT V105, ADVAN SPORT V105 ZPS, ADVAN NEOVA AD08R, AVID ASCEND, AVID ASCEND GT, AVID ASCEND LX, GEOLANDAR G055, GEOLANDAR H/T G056, GEOLANDAR X-CV, GEOLANDAR A/T G015, GEOLANDAR X-AT, GEOLANDAR M/T+, GEOLANDAR X-MT. Get $50 rebate on a set of 4 AVID TOURING-S.
- The Spring Rebate only applies to retail sales of new replacement tires from an authorized Yokohama Canada dealer. Claims from unauthorized dealers will be denied.
- Enter to win your winter tire purchase contest is only applicable to set of 4 AVID ASCEND GT purchased between March 15th to May 31st, 2020 and submitted a claim within the claim period.
- All rebate submissions must be submitted online or mailed in by the end user and not the dealer from where the tires were purchased.
- You must purchase individual sets of four (4) tires (no singles or doubles).
- Maximum of 4 sets of (4) tires purchased can be claimed per person, household, business, or email.
- To claim your YOKOHAMA rebate you must submit online or fully complete this claim form, attach a copy of your invoice and mail it to the Yokohama Rebate Centre by August 31st 2020.
- The invoice from a CANADIAN AUTHORIZED RETAIL DEALER must clearly identify the tire dealer name, invoice number, date of purchase, tread pattern name, tire size, customer or business name, quantity purchased and the installation/mounting fees. Tires must be purchased and installed at the same authorized Canadian Yokohama Tire dealer.
- Rebate is paid in the form of a Yokohama Visa* Prepaid Card. Qualifying Yokohama Visa Prepaid Card will be processed and mailed out according to the information found on this claim form. Card is issuedby Peoples Trust Company pursuant to license by Visa Int. *Trademark of Visa International Service Association and used under license by Peoples Trust Company. No cash access or recurring payments. Card valid for up to 6 months; unused funds will forfeit after the valid thru date. Card terms and conditions apply.
- Yokohama Visa Prepaid Card will only be mailed to Canadian addresses.
- Failure to provide the documents, incomplete documentation or illegible documentation will result in the rejection of your claim. Please ensure that you keep a copy of all forms including your receipt for your
- records. We will not be returning any proofs of purchase submitted with any claims. Yokohama Tire (Canada) Inc. is not responsible for lost, stolen, damaged or misdirected mail.
- A portion of the rebate which Yokohama Tire (Canada) Inc. is paying you is an amount on account of GST/HST and QST, as applicable.
To check the status of your rebate visit www.yokohamarebate.ca.
If after 8 weeks from mailing in your claim you have not received any communication please contact us by email at YokohamaTireRebate@360incentives.com or call 1.877.888.4559.